Cool off with this coconut rum ice cream
1 1/2 cup coconut cream
1/2 cup coconut milk
2 tbsp. glucose
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup rum
1. In a medium pot, combine all ingredients except for the rum.
2. Under medium fire, heat the coconut cream mixture and whisk until temperature reaches 65 degrees Celsius.
3. Cool down with an ice bath. Once the mixture is cold, add the rum.
4. Place the coconut mixture in the freezer for around 12 to 14 hours
5. When it’s already frozen, put in the chiller for around 5 to 6 hours.
6. Churn the ice cream using a mixer with paddle attachment until it softens.
7. Place it back in the freezer for around 3 to 4 hours. Result should be a smooth ice cream.