Embroidery made easy
Nov 27, 2016 |
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
NOTE: Cross-stitch is similar to painting in pixels. When plotting your design, make use of the squares on the fabric to map out where to place each cross- stitch and color.
- On the plank, divide the space to allow all three clamps and jars to it.
- Using a pencil, draw marks on the plank where each clamp will be drilled onto.
- Drill a hole on each clamp and on the marks placed on the plank.
- Screw on each clamp using a screwdriver. Once screwed on, fit each Mason jar through the clamps.
- Tighten the clamps around the neck of the Mason jar, making sure it won’t slip through when upright.
- Hang on wall.