WATCH: Here’s a no-sweat crab recipe with homemade aioli
5 soft shell crabs
500 g. bread crumbs
250 g. all-purpose flour
2 l. canola oil
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
50 g. Sriracha sauce
2 cloves garlic
- Clean crabs and dry thoroughly.
- Coat in our, dip in egg, and dip in breadcrumbs.
- Leave to dry for a few minutes.
- Fry breaded crabs.
- Drain excess oil and serve with Sriracha aioli.
For the mayonnaise
- Using a hand blender, combine garlic, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice.
- Add sriracha and blend again.
This recipe was originally published in Northern Living, July 2017.