Dry shampoo for any hair type
Jan 15, 2017 |
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Half a cup of cornstarch
2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
A few drops of basil essential oil
Kabuki brush or large makeup brush
Clean mason jar or salt shaker
- Combine the cornstarch and the cocoa powder.
- Add a few drops of essential oil (optional).
- Gently massage the dry shampoo on the scalp and let sit for about 3 minutes.
- Remove any excess powder with the brush.
- Store the dry shampoo in a mason jar or salt shaker.
This story was originally published in Southern Living, February 2016.