Kimchi and chicken soba noodles
120g roughly chopped kimchi
1⁄2 cup cooked chicken meat, preferably the thigh part for more flavor
Buckwheat noodles (use 2 bundles from the pack)
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1⁄4 cup blanched bean sprouts
Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil noodles, follow instructions on the pack.
- Place noodles and kimchi in a bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, place chicken and beansprouts and toss in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve noodles in individual bowls and top with chicken and beansprouts.
- You may sprinkle with togarashi and top with seaweed strips.
This recipe was originally published in Northern Living, August 2014.