How to get sushi, sisig, and a burger for P55 each
And Negroni, pho, and rice balls
Oct 11, 2017
We all know what happens when a restaurant or, better, a group of restaurants turn a year older in the industry: PROMOS. This month, The Moment Group, which is responsible for giving us an array of enticing concepts like 8Cuts Burgers, Manam Comfort Filipino, Ooma, and Din Tai Fung among others, is turning five.
And in celebration of this momentous occasion, the group’s offering some of their dishes (until supplies last) from different stores for only P55 next week.
Here’s a schedule, dates, and items you can get for P55:
- Oct. 16, Monday — 8Cuts’ Grassfed 1/4 Cheeseburger
- Oct. 16, Monday — Bank Bar’s drinks (Martini and Negroni)
- Oct. 17, Tuesday — Ooma’s California Taco Maki
- Oct. 18, Wednesday — Manam’s Crispy Sisig
- Oct. 19, Thursday — Mecha Uma’s Camo Onigiri
- Oct. 19, Thursday — Din Tai Fung’s Five-piece Xiaolongbao Set
- Oct. 20, Friday — Phat Pho’s Pho Bo
- Oct. 20, Friday — Linguini Fini’s Eight-inch Cheese Pizza
- Oct. 20, Friday — Mess Hall’s Chocolate Chip Cookie
Header image courtesy of The Moment Group
Can you handle the heat on these Korean “fire” noodles?
What’s the best food and cocktail pairing? Professional chefs and shakers find out
10 quaint breakfast spots to try in Rockwell
There are vegetarian tacos at this Mexican restaurant in BGC
LIST: Restaurant schedules this Holy Week 2019