How to get sushi, sisig, and a burger for P55 each
And Negroni, pho, and rice balls
Oct 11, 2017
We all know what happens when a restaurant or, better, a group of restaurants turn a year older in the industry: PROMOS. This month, The Moment Group, which is responsible for giving us an array of enticing concepts like 8Cuts Burgers, Manam Comfort Filipino, Ooma, and Din Tai Fung among others, is turning five.
And in celebration of this momentous occasion, the group’s offering some of their dishes (until supplies last) from different stores for only P55 next week.
Here’s a schedule, dates, and items you can get for P55:
- Oct. 16, Monday — 8Cuts’ Grassfed 1/4 Cheeseburger
- Oct. 16, Monday — Bank Bar’s drinks (Martini and Negroni)
- Oct. 17, Tuesday — Ooma’s California Taco Maki
- Oct. 18, Wednesday — Manam’s Crispy Sisig
- Oct. 19, Thursday — Mecha Uma’s Camo Onigiri
- Oct. 19, Thursday — Din Tai Fung’s Five-piece Xiaolongbao Set
- Oct. 20, Friday — Phat Pho’s Pho Bo
- Oct. 20, Friday — Linguini Fini’s Eight-inch Cheese Pizza
- Oct. 20, Friday — Mess Hall’s Chocolate Chip Cookie
Header image courtesy of The Moment Group
3 sinigang recipes using native alibangbang, rattan, and katmon
5 Filipino plant-based meats you can order online
What does two-time SEA Games gold medalist Nikko Huelgas drink after his workout?
LOOK: Japan’s MOS Burger hints at first PH store with a two-day pop-up
Celebrate Chinese New Year with these traditionally lucky dishes