Keep cool with these easy, healthy, and yummy shakes
All you need is a blender
May 18, 2018
If you’ve followed our Instagram stories, you probably saw designer and soon-to-be mom Jessica Tan-Gan sharing her personal favorite recipes for healthy drinks. If you missed it, don’t worry, you can bookmark this page instead.
Almond Milk Latte
1 cup soaked raw almonds
1.5 cups water
2 tbsp coco sugar
2 tbsp flax oil
2 tbsp CocoMCT
2 packs Kaffea Coffee
- Soak raw almonds overnight.
- On the next day, drain almonds and blend all ingredients together.
Berry Banana Slush by Holy Carabao Farm
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup ripe saba
1/4 cup goji berries
200 g pechay leaves
1 cup water
1 cup ice
1. Pop the strawberries and saba in the freezer. This will make your drink colder and creamier.
2. Soak the goji berries in warm water.
3. Put the frozen strawberries, saba, soaked goji berries, water, pechay leaves, and ice in the blender.
4. Blitz everything up until you get a cool, creamy dessert drink.
Jessica also often shares her own healthy recipes. You can check them out on her website.
This QC Chinese spot has heavy, customizable, and budget-friendly rice bowls
A Toyo-trained young chef opens his home for 16-course private dinners
Popeyes is back in Manila—bring on the chicken wars
This global milk tea franchise just opened at the Mall of Asia
Have your next intimate get-together at this new private dining concept