Breakfast idea: baked egg casserole with greens and cheese
Butter for greasing
5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
3-inch turmeric, minced
15 pcs. magic beans or Baguio beans cut around 3 inches
10 pcs. sigarilyas cut around 3 inches
1/2 cup alugbati leaves and stem
3-inch celery stalk, minced
Salt and pepper
3/4 cup yogurt
1/2 cup double cream
2 tbsp. self-raising our
1/4 cup buffalo mozzarella cut into chunks
1/4 cup camembert cut into chunks
8 to 10 pcs. celery leaves
1. Pre-heat oven to 170 °C.
2. Lightly butter a ramekin or any oven-proof cookware.
3. Sauté garlic and turmeric on a cooking pan over medium heat. Then add beans, sigarilyas, alugbati, and celery stalk until the color of the vegetables turns bright. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Transfer the sautéed vegetables to greased oven-proof cookware.
5. In a bowl, add yogurt, double cream, self-raising our, and eggs. Lightly whisk until combined well.
6. Pour the mixture into ovenproof cookware.
7. Top with chunks of buffalo mozzarella, camembert, and celery leaves.
8. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Let it rest for a few minutes