Adding a dash of quirk to your kitchen
Functional tools in bright colors and unconventional shapes can help make your kitchen feel a little less stuffy
Feb 17, 2017
1. Espresso cups (set of 6), P798, Pylones, SM Aura Premier.
2. Atomium egg cup, P1,410, Alessi, TriNoma Mall.
3. Cutlery (set of 24), P7,813, Alessi, TriNoma Mall.
4. 8-piece measuring cup set, P910, Joseph Joseph, True Home by True Value, Robinsons Magnolia.
5. Sommelier cork screw, P3,366, Alessi, TriNoma Mall.
6. Ikat pad bowl, P595, West Elm, Estancia Mall.
7. Serving bowl, P995, West Elm, Estancia Mall.
8. Plate, P595, West Elm, Estancia Mall.
9. Grater, P1,098, Pylones, SM Aura Premier.
This story was originally published in Northern Living, August 2015.
LIST: Where to shop for rotary phones, turntables, and other vintage items
What to do this weekend: Take a bike tour and shop sustainable bags and clothes in Intramuros
This floral shop specializes in chrysanthemums grown on a Lumad-cultivated farm in Bukidnon
Skip the bottle. Make your own mouthwash at home with this recipe
Filipino designers highlight Mangyan weavers’ “ramit” at this trunk show