Adding a dash of quirk to your kitchen
Functional tools in bright colors and unconventional shapes can help make your kitchen feel a little less stuffy
Feb 17, 2017
1. Espresso cups (set of 6), P798, Pylones, SM Aura Premier.
2. Atomium egg cup, P1,410, Alessi, TriNoma Mall.
3. Cutlery (set of 24), P7,813, Alessi, TriNoma Mall.
4. 8-piece measuring cup set, P910, Joseph Joseph, True Home by True Value, Robinsons Magnolia.
5. Sommelier cork screw, P3,366, Alessi, TriNoma Mall.
6. Ikat pad bowl, P595, West Elm, Estancia Mall.
7. Serving bowl, P995, West Elm, Estancia Mall.
8. Plate, P595, West Elm, Estancia Mall.
9. Grater, P1,098, Pylones, SM Aura Premier.
This story was originally published in Northern Living, August 2015.
Tela’s retail line is made from Bayo’s excess fabric
MaArte Fair “residents” you need to visit this weekend
HEALTH & WELLNESS
5 waste-free places to shop for your home essentials
This bean-to-bar brand puts local rum in their new chocolate bars
Artefino’s moving to a new location this year