Ready your chopsticks: TuanTuan is having a month-long eat-all-you-can
Here’s how to get unlimited snow buns, dimsum, and noodle soup
Mar 7, 2019
It’s almost summer and you may already be working on that beach body. But here’s an excuse for a cheat day (or to delay that mission for a while): The Chinese brasserie TuanTuan is having an unlimited promo this March.
“TuanTuan ’Til You Drop” means guests can have their unlimited signature snow buns, dim sum, and noodle soup, with one serving from their Single Order selection for only P598. Bottomless iced tea is also available for an additional P30.
The promo lasts until Mar. 30, but to avail, you have to eat at TuanTuan branches (SM Megamall, Promenade, SM Aura, Power Plant Mall, and UP Town Center) from only 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and/or 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. It’s available from Monday to Saturday and not applicable during holidays.
Here are some of the rules to know before dining:
- For their unlimited halibut noodle soup, they require customers to finish the bowl completely before requesting for another bowl.
- Strictly no takeout or leftovers. Leftover food will be charged based on regular à la carte menu price.
- The last call for unlimited items for lunch shall be at 2 p.m. and the last call for dinner shall be until 30 minutes before closing.
- All table members are to have unison order. Either entire table is to order à la carte or all are to avail of “TuanTuan ’Til You Drop.” Combination order is not allowed.
- Children up to 120 cm. may avail of our unlimited option (no Single Order selection) for only P298.
- Senior Citizens may only avail of VAT exempt in the event that the discount promo offer is availed.
- Promo is subject to 10 percent service charge.
For more information, check out TuanTuan’s Facebook page.
Header image courtesy of TuanTuan
No need to fly to L.A. for rich, flaky cheese rolls because these local bakers can compete
Don’t like tacos? The birria taco might change your mind
This halo-halo comes in a cheesecake, not a cup. Cool, right?
A vegan smoothie bowl recipe you can make with any fruit you have in the freezer
5 iconic Bicolano dishes you gata try while chili-n’ at home