Don’t throw those flowers just yet. Here’s how you can make homemade potpourri sachets
Apr 4, 2017 |
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Linen or muslin fabric, cut into rectangles
Needle and thread
Dried organic potpourri of your choice
Bias tape, cotton cord, or twine
- Put two pieces of the rectangular fabric on top of each other. Sew along each side and the bottom.
- Turn the sachet inside out. Fill loosely with potpourri.
- Turn in the edges of the top of each sachet and sew shut.
- Sew a loop of the bias tape, cord, or twine to the sachet.
- Hang the sachets on doorknobs, inside cabinets, or cars, or behind a sink or a toilet.