Watch out for these road closures on Feb. 25
Traffic advisory for the 32nd EDSA People Power Anniversary
Feb 24, 2018
Given that it’s a Sunday, many of us will be out and about spending leisurely time with friends and family. But on Sunday is also the 32nd EDSA People Power Anniversary, and some roads will be closed for a couple of hours. For your guidance (and also to avoid traffic), see the following schedule below:
Along EDSA from Ortigas Avenue to Santolan (Northbound)
– Partial closure: 12:01 a.m. to 6 a.m.
3 – inner lanes passable
2 – outer lanes closed to traffic
– Total closure: 6 a.m. to 11 a.m.
– To implement counter flow lane (one inner lane) from SM Megamall to main avenue
Along White Plains, Q.C.
– Closed to traffic: 12:01 a.m. onwards
– Affected vehicles take alternate route
Identified alternate routes
Along EDSA (southbound)
– Right turn to Aurora Blvd. or Santolan
– Left turn to Gilmore or Ortigas
– Right to EDSA to destination
– Left turn to Aurora Blvd. or Boni Serrano
– Right turn to Katipunan or Libis C5 to destination
Along EDSA (northbound)
– Right turn to Kalayaan/Shaw Blvd./Ortigas, left turn to C5 to destination
– Left turn to Ortigas towards Greenhills, right turn to Santolan to destination
– Right turn to Ortigas or left Ortigas flyover towards Greenhills right turn to destination
Header courtesy of Inquirer.net
Local artisans and social enterprises take the spotlight at this online shop
PDEA re-evaluates plan on requiring grade 4 students to undergo drug tests
Madrid Fusion Manila will be postponed to next year
Do the police even know what “tambay” really means?
Manila City gov’t is planning to destroy its last park