These homegrown snacks should be on your grocery list
A bottle of cold-brewed robusta coffee and some chocnut butter would be good additions to your breakfast table
Apr 11, 2017
1. Jackfruit granola in coconut nectar, P195, Pili&Pino, tastecentral.com.
2. Chocnut butter, P300, Ritual.
3. Spicy mango tamarinds, P70, Gracias Foods.
4. Cold-brewed robusta, P100, Ritual.
5. Chocolate-coated mangoes, P245, Sweet Seasons.
6. Soya malunggay chips, P105, Echostore, Serendra.
7. Polvoron with dried pineapple, P145, Echostore, Serendra.
8. Chocolate-coated cacao bean with dried mango slices, P100, Magdalena’s.
This story was originally published in Northern Living, June 2015.
Tela’s retail line is made from Bayo’s excess fabric
Someone on Instagram said Martha Stewart’s welcome cake is “cheap and embarrassing.” We beg to differ
Your Local is coming to The Grid later this year but you can already try it this week at a pop-up
MaArte Fair “residents” you need to visit this weekend
This bakery’s answer to food waste is a treat called the conscious cookie