These homegrown snacks should be on your grocery list
A bottle of cold-brewed robusta coffee and some chocnut butter would be good additions to your breakfast table
Apr 11, 2017
1. Jackfruit granola in coconut nectar, P195, Pili&Pino, tastecentral.com.
2. Chocnut butter, P300, Ritual.
3. Spicy mango tamarinds, P70, Gracias Foods.
4. Cold-brewed robusta, P100, Ritual.
5. Chocolate-coated mangoes, P245, Sweet Seasons.
6. Soya malunggay chips, P105, Echostore, Serendra.
7. Polvoron with dried pineapple, P145, Echostore, Serendra.
8. Chocolate-coated cacao bean with dried mango slices, P100, Magdalena’s.
This story was originally published in Northern Living, June 2015.
This is what the ban on secondhand goods means for the circular economy
Get Singapore’s Crystal Jade’s pecking duck and steamed suahe soon in Manila
Can’t imagine tocino without rice? This café’s burgers will change your mind
Keto burnt cheesecake, taho pie, and other local desserts to try this week
Getting through the ‘mini-city’ this holiday season