These homegrown snacks should be on your grocery list
A bottle of cold-brewed robusta coffee and some chocnut butter would be good additions to your breakfast table
Apr 11, 2017
1. Jackfruit granola in coconut nectar, P195, Pili&Pino, tastecentral.com.
2. Chocnut butter, P300, Ritual.
3. Spicy mango tamarinds, P70, Gracias Foods.
4. Cold-brewed robusta, P100, Ritual.
5. Chocolate-coated mangoes, P245, Sweet Seasons.
6. Soya malunggay chips, P105, Echostore, Serendra.
7. Polvoron with dried pineapple, P145, Echostore, Serendra.
8. Chocolate-coated cacao bean with dried mango slices, P100, Magdalena’s.
This story was originally published in Northern Living, June 2015.
You can dine in at Gallery by Chele soon, but always remember these safety protocols
If you think you know everything about pasta, our friends’ recipes will prove you wrong
So you want to sell preloved stuff online to earn extra? Here’s how to get started
Local Edition Coffee and Tea bids goodbye to Makati’s Legazpi Village
No need to fly to L.A. for rich, flaky cheese rolls because these local bakers can compete