These homegrown snacks should be on your grocery list
A bottle of cold-brewed robusta coffee and some chocnut butter would be good additions to your breakfast table
Apr 11, 2017
1. Jackfruit granola in coconut nectar, P195, Pili&Pino, tastecentral.com.
2. Chocnut butter, P300, Ritual.
3. Spicy mango tamarinds, P70, Gracias Foods.
4. Cold-brewed robusta, P100, Ritual.
5. Chocolate-coated mangoes, P245, Sweet Seasons.
6. Soya malunggay chips, P105, Echostore, Serendra.
7. Polvoron with dried pineapple, P145, Echostore, Serendra.
8. Chocolate-coated cacao bean with dried mango slices, P100, Magdalena’s.
This story was originally published in Northern Living, June 2015.
From China to Philippines: The humble origins of noodles
What could Filipino smart homes look like?
Michelin-starred restaurant Putien brings Singaporean-Fujian cuisine to Manila
7 chocolate shops you can splurge on this Valentine’s Day
Vintage Valentine: 10 Instagram stores for vintage jewelry and watches