These homegrown snacks should be on your grocery list
A bottle of cold-brewed robusta coffee and some chocnut butter would be good additions to your breakfast table
Apr 11, 2017
1. Jackfruit granola in coconut nectar, P195, Pili&Pino, tastecentral.com.
2. Chocnut butter, P300, Ritual.
3. Spicy mango tamarinds, P70, Gracias Foods.
4. Cold-brewed robusta, P100, Ritual.
5. Chocolate-coated mangoes, P245, Sweet Seasons.
6. Soya malunggay chips, P105, Echostore, Serendra.
7. Polvoron with dried pineapple, P145, Echostore, Serendra.
8. Chocolate-coated cacao bean with dried mango slices, P100, Magdalena’s.
This story was originally published in Northern Living, June 2015.
The Nolisoli gift guide for when you’re ready to invest in jewelry
The Nolisoli gift guide for kids
10 places to get party platters that are not spaghetti or barbecue
The problem with Sen. Cynthia Villar’s galunggong remarks
How to empower the local farming industry, according to Auro Chocolate’s Mark Ocampo