These homegrown snacks should be on your grocery list
A bottle of cold-brewed robusta coffee and some chocnut butter would be good additions to your breakfast table
Apr 11, 2017
1. Jackfruit granola in coconut nectar, P195, Pili&Pino, tastecentral.com.
2. Chocnut butter, P300, Ritual.
3. Spicy mango tamarinds, P70, Gracias Foods.
4. Cold-brewed robusta, P100, Ritual.
5. Chocolate-coated mangoes, P245, Sweet Seasons.
6. Soya malunggay chips, P105, Echostore, Serendra.
7. Polvoron with dried pineapple, P145, Echostore, Serendra.
8. Chocolate-coated cacao bean with dried mango slices, P100, Magdalena’s.
This story was originally published in Northern Living, June 2015.
This QC Chinese spot has heavy, customizable, and budget-friendly rice bowls
A Toyo-trained young chef opens his home for 16-course private dinners
Popeyes is back in Manila—bring on the chicken wars
This global milk tea franchise just opened at the Mall of Asia
Have your next intimate get-together at this new private dining concept