Adding a dash of quirk to your kitchen
Functional tools in bright colors and unconventional shapes can help make your kitchen feel a little less stuffy
Feb 17, 2017
1. Espresso cups (set of 6), P798, Pylones, SM Aura Premier.
2. Atomium egg cup, P1,410, Alessi, TriNoma Mall.
3. Cutlery (set of 24), P7,813, Alessi, TriNoma Mall.
4. 8-piece measuring cup set, P910, Joseph Joseph, True Home by True Value, Robinsons Magnolia.
5. Sommelier cork screw, P3,366, Alessi, TriNoma Mall.
6. Ikat pad bowl, P595, West Elm, Estancia Mall.
7. Serving bowl, P995, West Elm, Estancia Mall.
8. Plate, P595, West Elm, Estancia Mall.
9. Grater, P1,098, Pylones, SM Aura Premier.
This story was originally published in Northern Living, August 2015.
6 sweets that make a case for edible Valentine’s day gifts
Have a bouquet delivered to your SO with these 4 flower shops
Your trusty market bayong gets transformed into cute everyday bags
Up to 90 percent discounts at this year’s Big Bad Wolf book sale
Here are some of the most expensive yachts in the Philippines