Turn mason jars into a kitchen organizer
Feb 4, 2017 |
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
An old wooden plank
Garden hose clamps
- On the plank, divide the space to allow all three clamps and jars to fit.
- Using a pencil, draw marks on the plank where each clamp will be drilled onto.
- Drill a hole on each clamp and on the marks placed on the plank.
- Screw on each clamp using a screwdriver. Once screwed on, fit each mason jar through the clamps.
- Tighten the clamps around the neck of the mason jar, making sure it won’t slip through when upright.
- Hang on wall.
This story was originally published in Northern Living, July 2014.