Curios to fill empty corners
Lend your space a taste of the obscure with plates, paperweights, and other knick-knacks from a forgotten time
Apr 6, 2017
1. Silver plate, P250, Resurrection Furniture and Found Objects Gallery.
2. Ring, P580, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
3. Magnifying glass, P8,500, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
4. Paperweight bottle, P250, Bleach Home, Greenbelt 5.
5. Paperweight, P1,180, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
6. Paperweight bottle, P250, Bleach, Greenbelt 5.
7. Ahoy rockglass (set of 2), P950, The Wareshop, Bungalow 300.
8. Bottle opener, P1,480, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
9. Paperweight bottle, P250, Bleach, Greenbelt5.
10. Napkin (set of 6), P1,350, Bungalow 300.
11. Meat server, P3,200, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
12. Lipstick holder, P250, Resurrection Furniture and Found Objects Gallery. 13. Cigarette pencil tray, P399.75, Bleach Home, Greenbelt 5.
14. Bronze dipping bowl, P250, Bungalow 300.
15. Paperweight, P2,480, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
HOME AND DESIGN
LOOK: This side table doubles as a new home for your house plant
Why do these socks look so good?
Cartimar: The best place to buy all things bike
Vintage textiles, gender-fluid RTW, and tattered piña: The 5 brands to know in 2020
The Filipino food brands making their mark abroad