Curios to fill empty corners
Lend your space a taste of the obscure with plates, paperweights, and other knick-knacks from a forgotten time
Apr 6, 2017
1. Silver plate, P250, Resurrection Furniture and Found Objects Gallery.
2. Ring, P580, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
3. Magnifying glass, P8,500, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
4. Paperweight bottle, P250, Bleach Home, Greenbelt 5.
5. Paperweight, P1,180, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
6. Paperweight bottle, P250, Bleach, Greenbelt 5.
7. Ahoy rockglass (set of 2), P950, The Wareshop, Bungalow 300.
8. Bottle opener, P1,480, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
9. Paperweight bottle, P250, Bleach, Greenbelt5.
10. Napkin (set of 6), P1,350, Bungalow 300.
11. Meat server, P3,200, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
12. Lipstick holder, P250, Resurrection Furniture and Found Objects Gallery. 13. Cigarette pencil tray, P399.75, Bleach Home, Greenbelt 5.
14. Bronze dipping bowl, P250, Bungalow 300.
15. Paperweight, P2,480, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
Online barter communities are illegal, said DTI’s Lopez who’s only heard of it today
Hold on to your empty alcohol bottles. You can still refill them at Metro Manila drugstores
So you want to try niacinamide? Here’s what to know before you do
Nolisoli Selects: 4 local finds that are making us happy in quarantine this week
Where to buy fresh produce straight from farmers at lower prices? At malls, believe it or not