Curios to fill empty corners
Lend your space a taste of the obscure with plates, paperweights, and other knick-knacks from a forgotten time
Apr 6, 2017
1. Silver plate, P250, Resurrection Furniture and Found Objects Gallery.
2. Ring, P580, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
3. Magnifying glass, P8,500, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
4. Paperweight bottle, P250, Bleach Home, Greenbelt 5.
5. Paperweight, P1,180, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
6. Paperweight bottle, P250, Bleach, Greenbelt 5.
7. Ahoy rockglass (set of 2), P950, The Wareshop, Bungalow 300.
8. Bottle opener, P1,480, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
9. Paperweight bottle, P250, Bleach, Greenbelt5.
10. Napkin (set of 6), P1,350, Bungalow 300.
11. Meat server, P3,200, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
12. Lipstick holder, P250, Resurrection Furniture and Found Objects Gallery. 13. Cigarette pencil tray, P399.75, Bleach Home, Greenbelt 5.
14. Bronze dipping bowl, P250, Bungalow 300.
15. Paperweight, P2,480, AC+632, Greenbelt 5.
Filipino designers highlight Mangyan weavers’ “ramit” at this trunk show
9 shops to buy inabel, a loom-weaved indigenous textile from the north
How these bracelets gave jobs to hundreds of artisans around the world
We are not lying: There’s a longganisa stuffed with laing
69th Manila Fame to put spotlight on reimagined traditional designs