Easy-to-make chocolate muesli with sea salt, fruits, and nuts
1 cup prepared granola with sea salt, almonds, and Ghirardelli chocolate chips
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
20 black seedless grapes, halved
5 cherries, quartered
1 kiwi, chopped
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
1 cup skim milk
1 cup orange juice
6 oz blackberry non-fat Greek yogurt
*Set aside some of the fruits for garnish
1. Combine granola and oats in a large bowl.
2. Add orange juice, milk, fresh and dried fruits, and nuts.
3. Cover the bowl and let the mixture stand in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Divide mixture into six bowls then add about a tablespoon of yogurt on top per serving.
5. Garnish each bowl with the set aside grapes, kiwi, cherries, dates, and walnuts before serving.
This recipe originally appeared on Multisport.ph
Get more stories like this by subscribing to our weekly newsletter here.